Al Dente – The Singing Floating Pasta Timer by Brainstream
It doesn’t matter if Al Dente is put together with spaghetti, bavette or tagliatelle! Accessorize your kitchen with the Al Dente singing and floating pasta timer – a functional and humorous kitchen utensil that everyone loves!
- Its smart temperature sensor and its integrated timer will always tell you when your pasta is al dente!
- Al Dente beeps for the first time after 30 seconds in hot water to inform you that it is working. Then, after 7, 9 or 11 minutes, it will play the right melody to inform you on how things are in your pot.
- Usage Notes:
- Al Dente is dishwasher safe, but place it headfirst.
- Do not use Al Dente with a microwave.
- Do not use Al Dente with fresh pasta, unless you use fresh pasta with a minimum cooking time of seven minutes.
- To silence the Al Dente, run it under cold water for 10 to 20 seconds, or by placing it in the refrigerator for a bi
- 1. It "sings" at the correct time interval
- 2. A great collector of weird kitchen gadgets
- 3. Fun and entertaining
- 1. Cheap plastic, easily fall apart
- 2. Much smaller than expected
- 3. The volume output is too low
Specification: Al Dente – The Singing Floating Pasta Timer by Brainstream
3 reviews for Al Dente – The Singing Floating Pasta Timer by Brainstream
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.